The KLARK TEKNIK DN370, 31 band, Stereo Graphic EQ unit is the latest evolutionary step in a process of design refinement that goes back over 30 years. With DN370 klark teknik started from the ground up and produced a unit that is totally without compromise, and one that is believed to be the finest professional graphic equaliser in the world today. It also perfectly complements the existing KLARK TEKNIK range of equalisers, both analogue and digital.
- Industry Standard high quality 31 Band Stereo Graphic EQ.
- Long-throw 45mm oil-damped faders with dust cover for increased accuracy and resolution.
- All-new proportional-Q filters provide optimum control without undesirable audio artifacts
- Gain control with +6dB/-infinity range and centre detent at unity gain. Allows effective muting of channel in emergencies
- Range switch selects ±6dB or ±12dB operation for the faders, with LED indication
- Channel bypass switch with LED indication. The unit also provides automatic relay bypass in the event of power failure
- Sweepable high-pass filter with 20Hz to 500Hz range sets the lower frequency limit of the system. The control incorporates a push switch to select the filter in and out.
- Sweepable low-pass filter with 2kHz to 20kHz range sets the upper frequency limit of the system. The control incorporates a push switch to select the filter in and out.
- Two sweepable notch filters per channel, with overlapping frequency ranges of 20Hz to 2kHz and 200Hz to 20kHz.
- Multi point clip monitoring. Clip warning LEDs illuminate when the level exceeds +20dBu (2dB below the onset of clipping) to assist in optimum system gain setting.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs (transformer balancing is available as an option). Connections are provided on both XLRs (pin 2 hot) and Phoenix-type strip connectors for fixed installation.
PRICE: £250 Ex VAT